Offering a truly distinctive Manhattan venue with a range of spaces and services to make your event a huge success, the Museum is the perfect location for any event, including international conferences, gala receptions, intimate dinners, and board retreats.
- Fully Equipped Conference Space
- State of the Art Sound, Projection, and Light Systems
- Wi-fi and Live Streaming Capabilities
- Flexible Breakout and Meeting Rooms
- Dining and Exhibit Spaces
- Modern and Spacious Facility
- Magnificent views of the Statue of Liberty and New York Harbor
Corporate Partner Benefits
Corporate Partners of the Museum enjoy discounts on all Museum space rentals. To inquire, please contact Sharon Steinbach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646.437.4335.
“The Museum of Jewish Heritage has the best view
of the Statue of Liberty in Manhattan.” — Wall Street Journal